Why should I be verified?

Welcome to the board! This site was created as a safer place to discuss and review people in the hobby. Please look around and read the guidelines in each area.
Carmela
Level 5 Verified Provider

Why should I be verified?

Post by Carmela » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:15 pm

This is a question that I have been asked a lot as of lately. There are plenty of reasons to why you as a client or as a provider should be verified; let's explore them now
1. Being verified helps the client/ provider know that you are who you say you are.(this is done by getting reviews after meeting with other members)
2. Helps the client/provider know that you are dependable (again done by getting reviews and increasing your level)
3. A higher level let's the clients/providers know that you are invested in the hobby.
4. The verified side of the board has extra perks to it. Like
a) INFO INFO INFO
b) access to verified providers who only post on the verified side
c) providers can post their menus and donations, explicit pics and/or face pics
d) THE REVIEWS
e) did I mention INFO?
5. Being verified gives the client/provider peace of mind(Safety). By reviewing others reviews, You know before hand the details and what can be expect from each other.
6. When you are verified you have the opportunity to read reviews on the client/ provider before seeing them.
7. Chance to increase your level since some provider/clients will only see higher level client/providers.
So if this all sounds good to you it all starts with one simple thing........MAKING AN ACCOUNT/ PROFILE

candycums
Level 5 Verified Provider

Re: Why should I be verified?

Post by candycums » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:43 am

Very well said and I agree
:dance: IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SPENDING AN AMAZING SATISFYING TIME WITH ME PLEASE TEXT ME WITH YOUR BOARD NAME AND LEVEL 323.863.2079 OR YOU CAN PM ME. :drool:

SCREENING WILL BE REQUIRED FOR UNVERIFIED/ NON REVIEWED GENTLEMEN!!

dirty_harry
Verified Level 4 Client

Re: Why should I be verified?

Post by dirty_harry » Mon May 29, 2023 3:27 pm

The quickest way to be verified after you've seen 2 people is to private message Hit80 or Ben_dover or send email to the admin