Guidelines For Board Providers

Welcome to the board! This site was created as a safer place to discuss and review people in the hobby. Please look around and read the guidelines in each area.
Minxy

Guidelines For Board Providers

Post by Minxy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 pm

I am thrilled to see that our board is adding new ladies all the time! I wanted to make sure there was a thread that our ladies can go to and have a clear understanding of how things work here, so that they can manuever through the board easily and confidently!

1- First off, WELCOME ABOARD! :text-welcomewave:

2- There are guidelines posted in just about every section of the board, so please make sure that as you gain access to each area, you read those guidelines before anything else. I realize it can be a little daunting, however, they are there so that you dont have to do any guess work.

3- Once you have become a member of this board, PLEASE be sure to post an ad with at least 1 photo in the Service ads section. The guidelines for posting ads is also at the top of that topic. As new ladies join us, we are noticing that some of our ladies share the same (or similar) names, so by posting an ad, you are making sure that our members know EXACTLY who you are and will not get you mixed up with any other lady on the board. Also, unless you have posted an ad, at least once, it will not be possible to get you verified.

4- Once you have posted an ad and have begun meeting with gentlemen from the board, please take a moment to write a review for them (as short or detailed as you would like). Our reviews help everyone to feel more secure and confident in meeting with someone they have never seen before, so it is very helpful to do so. Our gentlemen usually do leave reviews for the ladies they meet with as well. Reviews are to be done in the Verified Section, so if you do not have access to that area yet, just please keep note of who you need to leave feedback for once you do gain access.

5- HAVE FUN! This is a great board that gives our members FREE access to helpful information and great interaction with other members. If you have any questions or need help figuring out things, do not hesitate to ask myself, the admin or another member, everyone is generally very helpful here.

Lastly and most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL! Everyone here is entitled to their thoughts, feelings and opinions and we WELCOME those who participate and voice those opinions, but lets make sure to do it in a way that is not demeaning, threatening, spiteful or just plain mean! We are here to enjoy the hobby and get help finding the information we seek. This truly is a great board, full of quite the characters, lol. :happy-wavemulticolor:
Im but a simple moderator,

Minxy

applebottom69
Level 5 Verified Provider

Re: Guidelines For Board Providers

Post by applebottom69 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Bump

Xyz
Verified Level 5 Client

Post by Xyz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:25 am

A review for us all!

Ohnuts

Post by Ohnuts » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:03 pm

Just a small reminder! Anyone from age 18 and under, who can type is able to view whatever is on our public side! That being said, maybe people from both sides should use some common sense, and use other means available to visit each other. Imho

Ben_Dover
Site Admin

Post by Ben_Dover » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:02 pm

If you are a member you can pm me. I'm am the most active admin currently.

Ben_Dover
Site Admin

Post by Ben_Dover » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:46 am

I am still the most active admin. I get the emails but can't respond back easily... Since they go to a separate email. 'Admin' answers some emails. For quicker response, pm me.